Take a nostalgic trip back to the 1980s with this Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega console in our El’tee competition giveaway. Designed to look like the classic 8-bit microcomputer, the console benefits from multiple improvements. The 8GB hard drive offers plenty of storage.
The retro machine connects effortlessly to your TV, whilst the Vega's buttons are designed to offer maximum compatibility with Spectrum titles.
The new new micro-controller computer, based on the influential Spectrum products of the 80s, retails for £99.99, comes with 1000 built-in games and connects to a TV with an AV cable.
And we at Avenoir have one exclusive gaming consoles to give away to one Spotify subscriber on El’tees music channel.
The Vega is "supported" by Sir Clive Sinclair, and developed by former ZX Spectrum developer, Chris Smith. You can play almost any ZX Spectrum game via a micro SD Card slot, as well as games you have programmed.
It also comes with ready-mapped buttons for all included games, and you have the option of using the in-built virtual keyboard.
The competition will run from 10th September 2017 up until the 30th September 2017.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is 1) Follow El'tee on Spotify and then share your subscription via either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with a photo of you following.
Good luck and make sure you share your photo with your friends to get them to like,
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition opens (10th September 2017 up until the 30th September 2017)
2. Entry is open to Worldwide participants.
3. Employees of Avenoir, their families, agents, suppliers of the giveaway and anyone professionally connected with this Competition are excluded from entering.
4. One winner will be selected at random.
5. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements of these Terms and Conditions may result in forfeiture of the giveaway. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prize: Includes one retro Spectrum ZX games console. Prizes are not transferable, no whole/part cash alternative.
7. Inappropriate images will not be counted and will be disqualified from entering.
8. Competition run by Avenoir